You may have heard about inbound marketing. Unlike traditional “outbound” marketing, where you go to the potential clients, you entice them to come to you instead. You promote your company through blog posts, online video, SEO, social media, and other forms of content marketing in order to bring potential clients closer to your brand.
But do you really need inbound marketing? Traditional marketing has been working great for you so far. You like the familiarity of radio commercials and direct mail. You’ve been using sales flyers since your business began twenty years ago! Why change it up now?
Maybe you don’t need inbound marketing. But if you answer “yes” to any of the questions below, then inbound marketing is definitely a trend for you to consider.
- Do you want to generate more leads?
- Are you tired of traditional marketing methods?
- Do you want to reach more ideal clients?
- Do you want to have better conversations with your customers?
- Do you need a better follow up system for current clients?
- Would you like to close more sales?
- Do you want your life to be easier?
The basic premise of inbound marketing is to Attract, Sell, and Wow. By using inbound marketing to cover these aspects of your selling process, you can achieve all of the above and more.
authenticWEB is an Infusionsoft Certified Partner, meaning we can use and sell Infusionsoft’s inbound marketing software to achieve the above goals for our clients. If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, it’s time for you to consider inbound marketing for your business!